It’s been a while since I have posted here, so it’s time for a quick update on what’s going on.
1. We have the curriculum nearly complete for the new Bible Institute, which we hope to launch this fall.
2. Our September preaching meetings are now scheduled for the second week of September. Bro. Mike Patterson will be here, and it is looks like the Hafelin family will be here again, too.
3. Once the snow melts, we plan to begin knocking on doors over in New Portland, to evaluate the need for planting a church there.
4. We have a new minivan — a 2001 Pontiac Montana. The other one was totaled by the insurance company after an encounter with a deer. We didn’t get for it what it was worth, but God was gracious in providing nother vehicle.
5. We are close to being able to videotape, and post on the Internet, every Sunday service. There is a possibility that we will be able to broadcast live over the Internet in the near future. I’ll post updates on this here at the blog.
6. God continues to provide for every need. He is a wonderful, gracious, and merciful God.